Main Page Content
The College at Brockport participates in the New York State Direct Deposit Program. Through this program, you may choose to have your NET salary partially or entirely directly deposited via Electronic Funds Transfer with any financial institution that is capable of receiving transactions through the Automated Clearing House System. Employees are responsible for immediately reimbursing the College if funds are deposited for which the employee is not entitled.
- Enrollment forms must be turned into the Payroll Office, 4th floor Allen Administration Bldg. A portion of the form must be completed by your financial institution unless you are depositing to a checking account in which case attaching a voided check will suffice.
- All employees who go off the payroll must re-enroll with each new appointment.
- Employees routinely low on time or incurring lost time due to lack of accruals will be cancelled from the program.
- Employees routinely failing to turn in time sheets/timecards in a timely fashion will be cancelled from the program.
- Direct Deposit is automatically cancelled if your employment is terminated for more than three pay periods. Complete the reactivation request form to re-enroll.
Enrollment forms can be downloaded or are available in the Payroll Office, 4th floor Allen Administration Bldg. or can be requested at 395-5136.