Brockport's instructional design team provides the necessary course design resources to the college community to promote and enhance the online teaching and learning experience.
Main Page Content
Faculty LMS Office Hours - Live (synchronous) support via Zoom with Brockport's Instructional Design Team:
- Blackboard/Brightspace training
- Blackboard/Brightspace Walk-In Support
- Blackboard/Brightspace Tools
- Instructional Assessment System (IAS)
- Department Survey Support
- Introduction to Online Teaching (IOT)
- Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Departmental Needs Assessment
- Blackboard Instructions
- Kaltura Personal Capture Instructions
- VoiceThread Instructions
- Closed Caption Instructions
To serve as a strategic technological and pedagogical resource for all members of SUNY Brockport community.
To enhance teaching and learning opportunities that promote student success.