We provide the necessary instructional design resources to the college community to promote and enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Main Page Content
Blackboard Walk- In Support - Spring 2019
Stop by for one-on-one Blackboard help from our team during walk-in hours.
Instructional Design Office Hours
- Mondays 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM Brown (2nd Floor Lounge)
- Tuesdays 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Hartwell (Room 101C)
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Drake Library (Room 55-A)
- Wednesdays 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Edwards (Room 100B)
- Thursdays by appointment – CourseDesign@Brockport.edu
- Fridays 9:00 – 11:00 AM by Collaborate Ultra - https://tinyurl.com/ASIS-Fridays Or call in: 571-392-7650 PIN: 759 425 8709
- Brockport Downtown (Room 557) 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM 2/21, 3/13, 4/18, 5/2
- Blackboard training
- Blackboard Walk-In Support
- Blackboard Tools
- Instructional Assessment System (IAS)
- Mach Forms
- Department Survey Support
- Introduction to Online Teaching (IOT)
- Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Departmental Needs Assessment
- Blackboard Instructions
- Kaltura CaptureSpace Instructions
- VoiceThread Instructions
- Closed Caption Instructions
To serve as a strategic technological and pedagogical resource for all members of The College at Brockport community.
To enhance teaching and learning opportunities that promote student success.