We provide the necessary instructional design resources to the college community to promote and enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Main Page Content
Blackboard Walk- In Support - Summer2019
Stop by for one-on-one Blackboard help from our team during walk-in hours.
Instructional Design Office Hours
- Please contact us for an appointment - CourseDesign@Brockport.edu
- Blackboard training
- Blackboard Walk-In Support
- Blackboard Tools
- Instructional Assessment System (IAS)
- Mach Forms
- Department Survey Support
- Introduction to Online Teaching (IOT)
- Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Departmental Needs Assessment
- Blackboard Instructions
- Kaltura Personal Capture Instructions
- VoiceThread Instructions
- Closed Caption Instructions
To serve as a strategic technological and pedagogical resource for all members of The College at Brockport community.
To enhance teaching and learning opportunities that promote student success.