Main Page Content
Media Duplication Policy
Academic Technology Services provides only such duplication services that comply with the Copyright Law of the United States and the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia
- ATS will not utilize College equipment or personnel to illegally duplicate copyrighted media.
- ATS will only duplicate entire copyrighted media for academic use with prior written permission from the copyright owner.
- It is the responsibility of the user to obtain the proper written permission.
- ATS will only duplicate portions of copyrighted media for academic use as governed by the Fair Use Guidelines for Educational Multimedia.
- ATS will not duplicate any media that shows evidence of being an unlicensed copy.
- The user should supply the blank media for audio/video duplication.
- Brockport's informational site on copyright
- Copyright Law of the United States
ATS staff will train faculty/designee regarding the presentation of classroom media, but will not assume responsibility of conducting the class (i.e. take attendance, administer exams, distribute paperwork, etc.).