Procurement & Payment Services (P&PS) and Technology Support Service (TSS) have worked together to develop an organized workflow plan that will assist departments in specifying and obtaining standardized computer equipment, including Apple iPads.
Main Page Content
This will allow for improved support services from TSS by making sure that all systems
meet campus minimum requirements, that limited resources are spent appropriately and
that systems are not configured with unnecessary features that will raise the purchase
Effective November 23, 2015, the following procedures were put into place:
- Requesters must use the new Self-Service Portal to obtain an approval for each purchase requisition prior to submitting the requisition to P&PS.
- TSS staff will review each transmission and contact departments if changes are necessary to the computer specifications.
- Once approved by TSS, the ordering department and P&PS will be notified via email.
- The purchase order will be generated and delivery will be made directly to TSS.
- TSS will set-up and deliver the equipment to the ordering department.
- Review our Quick Guide
Procurement & Payment Services and TSS strive to ensure campus computer equipment can be properly serviced by TSS and that departments are getting the best price available. Your cooperation with this policy is appreciated. Questions concerning this process should be directed to the IT Service Desk at x5151 option 1.