Main Page Content
How Does It Work?
- Customers are assigned a bridge number, access number, and a department access code
- Reservations are required
- Customers are only charged for actual service usage
- The cost of a call is based on the total number of minutes used by all of the participants.
|Participant||Time (in minutes)|
What Can It Do?
- Reservations are required. Participants can initiate meetings anytime using any campus phone
- An assigned department contact has access to an operator who can be reached for questions/help any time
- Security codes can be assigned to calls to prevent unwanted individuals from entering a conference
- A department contact and up to 95 people can participate in a single conference call
Conference Bridge Pricing
How Much Will It Cost?