Main Page Content
**Used only for emegency communications**
To Set Up A Broadcast Message
- Dial 5100
- Enter 5889#
Voice mail box for the broadcast message system.
- Press 5 to record
Once message has been recorded press # to save.
- Press 2 to review the message
- Press 76 to delete the messgage
If you delete the message, you must press 5 to rerecord
- Once you have completed your message, simply hangup.
After The Broadcast Message Has Been Recorded
- Fill out Broadcast Message Form (here)
- Print the Form
- Make sure that the Vice President of your division has signed the bottom.
Message will not be sent without this signature
- Fax form to 395-2679 or deliver form to 106B Allen (Office of Telecommunications)