Main Page Content
L. to R.: Taylor Kremis, Pat Maxwell, Ashley Hurrell, Kelsey Schenkel.
The Mobile Technologies Team (MoTek) deals with everything related to mobile technology at The College at Brockport, from iPhones and Android phones, to iPads and other tablets, to software, and everything in between. We comprise Library staff and students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences in mobile technology, and aim to provide you with the best information and assistance in your mobile technology needs. Here are some of the things that we can help you with:
- Choosing the right device for your needs
- Finding and installing the right apps on your device
- Developing productive workflows
- Training on devices and apps
- Using devices in the classroom
- Innovations in teaching and learning
- Device and software testing
- Security and protection of your device and data
- Creating and editing written, audio, image, and video content on your device
Keeping You Up to Date
MoTek posts Twitter and Instagram updates to keep you up to date on the latest mobile software, devices, apps, our workshops, and more. Also, be sure to check our Workshops Calendar to be informed of all of our upcoming workshops and training sessions.
You Can Help Us Too:
We want to find out what you are doing with mobile technology, what services you would like, and how we can help. Please let us know of your success stories in doing something different with mobile technology, and of course be sure to tell us where we can be of assistance, too.