Main Page Content
Our operation has completed the move back to the Raye H. Conrad Welcome Center. Until further notice, our office hours are Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 3:30 pm. For your convenience, the parking portal is your one-stop needed for many of your parking needs. You can view photos, appeal or pay a parking citation; purchase a semester or annual parking permit; add a new vehicle to your permit if you are a student; view your parking history. For departments expecting a guest, please complete the Event/Visitor Parking Request form, found under online forms. Three week advance notice is required.Close
For an entertaining overview of how to be a successful parker at The College at Brockport, view our award-winning Ninja video. Also follow BportParking on Twitter to receive important real-time parking, transportation, and traffic updates.
Student Spotlight: Nicke Viele
Meters can be found in lot G-1, east side of Tower Fine Arts building, Holley Street.
Important Updates & Tips
Parking on Campus Requires a Permit or Payment of Visitor Parking (in Most Instances)
- Parking permits are available online through My Parking Account. Pay with credit card or add to your student bill ONLINE. Follow the instructions carefully!
- Pay stations are available in lots T and V. Pay for only the time you need. Display your receipt.
Planning Your Commute
- Parking demand is high during the first 2 weeks of school. Use this guide to help you plan your drive in and find available spaces. Allow yourself ample time to find parking and walk to your destination.
- For those traveling from the east, your commute may be delayed and rerouted near intersections of Rte 531, Rt 31, and Rt 36. Visit www.dot.ny.gov/531.
Avoid a Parking Citation
The absence of a "no parking" sign does not suggest that parking is permitted.
Ways to Ease Traffic Congestion
- Car sharing is here! We now have the ability to reserve a Zipcar! Find out more about our new partnership. Join for just $15-and get $15 in driving credit! If you are already a member, drive 3 or more times within the 1st month of the school year, and you'll snag $10 in driving credit.
- Form a carpool group.
- Go Green! Reserved parking spaces to employees and commuter students driving low emitting, fuel-efficient vehicles are available in convenient locations. Vehicles with a rating of 40 or higher are eligible.
- Eagle Run shuttle.
- Don't idle. Meet our greeters. They are positioned to help you find the nearest available space. Or use this guide.
- Avoid confusion with these simple tips and gestures to help your Parking Community.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts and updates from Parking and Transportation Services.
- Reserved spaces are available in Tower East and lot W1. If interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to employees and commuters.