Main Page Content
Our office will be open the remaining of this week with limited services 7:45 am – 3:30 pm, Tuesday – Thursday, close at noon Friday. The office will be closed Monday – Tuesday, October 15 - 16 to complete the move back to the Raye H Conrad Welcome Center. The office may re-open Wednesday with very limited services. Parking permits and proper parking are required during this time and Eagle Run Shuttle will run as normal.Close
For an entertaining overview of how to be a successful parker at The College at Brockport, view our award-winning Ninja video. Also follow BportParking on Twitter to receive important real-time parking, transportation, and traffic updates.
Student Spotlight: Nicke Viele
Meters can be found in lot G-1, east side of Tower Fine Arts building, Holley Street.
Important Updates & Tips
Parking on Campus Requires a Permit or Payment of Visitor Parking (in Most Instances)
- Parking permits are available online through My Parking Account. Pay with credit card or add to your student bill ONLINE. Follow the instructions carefully!
- Pay stations are available in lots T and V. Pay for only the time you need. Display your receipt.
Planning Your Commute
- Parking demand is high during the first 2 weeks of school. Use this guide to help you plan your drive in and find available spaces. Allow yourself ample time to find parking and walk to your destination.
- For those traveling from the east, your commute may be delayed and rerouted near intersections of Rte 531, Rt 31, and Rt 36. Visit www.dot.ny.gov/531.
Avoid a Parking Citation
The absence of a "no parking" sign does not suggest that parking is permitted.
Ways to Ease Traffic Congestion
- Car sharing is here! We now have the ability to reserve a Zipcar! Find out more about our new partnership. Join for just $15-and get $15 in driving credit! If you are already a member, drive 3 or more times within the 1st month of the school year, and you'll snag $10 in driving credit.
- Form a carpool group.
- Go Green! Reserved parking spaces to employees and commuter students driving low emitting, fuel-efficient vehicles are available in convenient locations. Vehicles with a rating of 40 or higher are eligible.
- Eagle Run shuttle.
- Don't idle. Meet our greeters. They are positioned to help you find the nearest available space. Or use this guide.
- Avoid confusion with these simple tips and gestures to help your Parking Community.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts and updates from Parking and Transportation Services.
- Reserved spaces are available in Tower East and lot W1. If interested, contact us at email@example.com. Open to employees and commuters.