Main Page Content
Parking Information 2019-2020
All permits will be mailed to your permanent address. Permits are required by the first day of classes. During the first three days of classes, if you do not yet have a permit, you must park in lots V, V1 or X.
This free online tool helps match riders and drivers from similar areas traveling to the same destination - either for a regular carpool relationship or for a one-time trip. If a regular ridesharing relationship is formed, consider applying for a Carpool Permit. Carpool permit holders can save money on permit costs (non-union employees), plus have access to premium parking spaces on campus!
The Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) has several routes between Brockport and the surrounding areas. Bus passes are available for purchase at the BASC Business Office located on the first floor of Brockway Hall. State employees may use pre-tax income to pay for public transportation using NYS Ride.
Enjoy the convenience of having four wheels, with no strings attached. Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing service, is available for all 18+ students, faculty and staff. Members can reserve cars parked right on campus by the hour or day, 24/7.
Reserved Spaces Available
Emeriti & Retirees
You will be allowed to register one vehicle at no cost to you. Please include payment of $24.10 should you opt to register a second vehicle. This permit will allow you to park in any lot with the exceptions of service, reserved, and metered areas.
Hosting a Visitor?
All visitors must obtain a daily permit to park on campus or pay and park at a meter.
- You may pre-order a permit for your guest here.
- Visitors may use a meter or a pay station (lots T and V) to purchase the appropriate time needed. When using the pay station, display the receipt on the driver's side dashboard and park in lots T, V, or V1 during the day and lots V1 or X overnight. A two-day pass may be purchased at a pay station.
- Day passes (in most cases) are $5 and can be obtained at the Conrad Welcome Center (during business hours).
- If further assistance is needed after hours, visit University Police in Lathrop Hall.
- No permit is required 7 pm - 2 am, Monday - Thursday, or 5 pm Friday - 2 am Monday.
- Refer to the campus map.