Main Page Content
Important Parking Information for 2018-19
- Permits are required by the first day of classes. Purchase online today! Use your receipt as a parking credential. Read it carefully for the expiration date. All parking permits will be mailed to your home address, so please plan accordingly.
- Commuters: Purchase before July 31.
- Resident Upperclass Students:
- Seniors - Yellow permits (closer parking) available Aug 14-16.
- Juniors/Sophomores - Yellow permits (closer parking) available Aug 17, until sold out. If sold out, purchase red permit and add yourself to waitlist (online only). Do not purchase a red permit, unless yellow permits are sold out.
- Townhome Residents: Purchase a purple permit starting Aug 11.
- Veteran Students: If you have served during time of war, you are eligible to receive a parking permit at a discounted price. A completed DD214 form must be on file at the Veteran Affairs office on campus.
Consider all transportation options before purchasing a parking permit:
This free online tool helps match riders and drivers from similar areas traveling to the same destination - either for a regular carpool relationship or for a one-time trip. If a regular ridesharing relationship is formed, consider applying for a Carpool Permit. Carpool permit holders can save money on permit costs (non-union employees), plus have access to premium parking spaces on campus!
The Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) has several routes between Brockport and the surrounding areas. Bus passes are available for purchase at the BASC Business Office located on the first floor of Brockway Hall. State employees may use pre-tax income to pay for public transportation using NYS Ride
Enjoy the convenience of having four wheels, with no strings attached. Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing service, is available for all 18+ students, faculty and staff. Members can reserve cars parked right on campus by the hour or day, 24/7.
Reserved Spaces Available
All visitors must obtain a daily permit to park on campus or pay and park at a meter.
Visitors may use a pay station located in lots T (Tuttle) and V (SERC) or one of the meters located in several of the parking areas. When using the pay station, display the receipt on the driver's side dashboard and park in lots T, V, or V1 during the day and lots V1 or X overnight. Two-day permits may be purchased at a pay station.
Day permits are available for $5 at the Conrad Welcome Center during business hours. Parents of enrolled students are required to obtain a permit. There is no cost to do so.
If further assistance is needed after hours, visit University Police in Lathrop Hall. Visitors who arrive on campus after 5:30 pm may choose to park and pay at a meter until 7 pm. No permit is required Monday - Thursday 7 pm - 2 am or 5 pm Friday - 2 am Monday. Refer to the campus map.