Main Page Content
Consider all transportation options before purchasing a parking permit.
- Rideshare - This free online tool helps match riders and drivers from similar areas traveling
to the same destination - either for a regular carpool relationship or for a one-time
trip. If a regular ridesharing relationship is formed, consider applying for a Carpool
Permit. Carpool permit holders can save money on permit costs (non-union employees),
plus have access to premium parking spaces on campus!
- Public Transportation - The Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) has several routes between Brockport and the surrounding areas. Bus passes are available
for purchase at the BASC Business Office located on the first floor of Brockway Hall.
State employees may use pre-tax income to pay for public transportation using NYS Ride
- Zipcar car sharing - Enjoy the convenience of having four wheels, with no strings attached. Zipcar,
the world's leading car-sharing service, is available for all 18+ students, faculty
and staff. Members can reserve cars parked right on campus by the hour or day, 24/7.
Important Parking Information for 2018-19
- Permits are available for sale online. Use the My Parking Account link in the menu on the left. All permits will be mailed
to your permanent address. Permits are required by the first day of classes. During
the first three days of classes, if you do not yet have a permit, you must park in
lots V, V1 or X.
All visitors must obtain a daily permit to park on campus or pay and park at a meter.
- You may pre-oder a permit for your guest here.
- Visitors may use a meter or a pay station (lots T and V) to purchase the appropriate
time needed. When using the pay station, display the receipt on the driver's side
dashboard and park in lots T, V, or V1 during the day and lots V1 or X overnight.
A two-day pass may be purchased at a pay station.
- Day passes (in most cases) are $5 and can be obtained at the Conrad Welcome Center
(during business hours).
- If further assistance is needed after hours, visit University Police in Lathrop Hall.
- No permit is required 7 pm - 2 am, Monday - Thursday, or 5 pm Friday - 2 am Monday.
- Refer to the campus map.
Reserved Spaces Available
Learn how you can "own" your own space for the year. More info here or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 395-7275.