You can eliminate the need to wait in long lines to purchase permits, pay for parking citations, add a plate number, or to review your parking account history.
Main Page Content
Faculty/Staff should use their mail login and password and students should use their Net ID (Blackboard login) and password to login to their account.
If you are having difficulties logging into the parking account to purchase a permit please follow these steps:
- NEW-January 2019. IT Services has reported an issue while logging in. You must try 3 - 4 times in order to gain access to the parking portal. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Make sure to use your NetID when signing into your parking account. This is the same username and password that you use for BlackBoard. Your NetID is not your 800 number, it is the same username as the beginning of your Brockport email.
- If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, then please reset your NetID password. This is the password you would use to log onto Blackboard. You may reset your password through Banner. Call the IT Help Desk at 585-395-5151 for further assistance with this process. Once you have successfully changed your NetID password, please exit the browser and create a new one.
- Students may add the permit fee to their student bill. The following must be done
regardless if you are using your excess financial aid.
- Log on to online services
- Select financial aid
- Select financial aid authorization
- Choose term and submit
- Check both boxes to authorize financial aid
- To make payment using credit card, system requires the use of IE11.0 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Chrome 41 or newer; Opera 28 or newer; or Safari 7.0 or newer.
- Call Brockport Parking and Transportation Services for further information at 585-395-7275.