First Transit is our campus shuttle provider.
Main Page Content
PTS and First Transit are working hard re-engineering Eagle Run shuttle program to meet both the needs of our students and comply with Covid restrictions. It is our goal to continue to provide efficient services, with your health and safety at the forefront.
Please check back for fall 2020 plans.
Bus Locator App
Find out where the Eagle Run bus is at anytime.
- Download the DoubleMap Bus Tracker App.
- Select "The College at Brockport"
Fall Policies/Safety Reminders
- Face coverings required for drivers and passengers
- No more than 4 - 6 passengers per bus
- When possible, maintain distance from other passengers and the driver
- Disinfect using hand sanitizer at bus shelter
- Stay seated
- All stops may require riders to show their College Eagle One ID card when boarding
- Please review general shuttle rules to ensure the safety of all riders, pedestrians, and motorists.
- Driver to wipe down surfaces and touch points, to include door handles, seats, bars serveral times day.
- College to clean/disinfect bus shelters regularly. Log each cleaning event.
- Use fresh air settings on bus.
- Rigorous cleaning/disinfecting of bus will be conducted weekly.
For immediate assistance, please contact First Transit at 585-317-9170. Text messaging is preferred. You may also call Parking and Transportation Services during office hours at 585-395-PARK (7275).