Main Page Content
In order to ensure the safety of all shuttle riders, pedestrians, and motorists, it is important to follow these simple rules:
- Wait in an orderly line for the shuttle.
- Don't knock on the driver's door or chase the shuttle. Please wait for the next shuttle.
- Please respect the shuttle and the shuttle stops.
- Don't run to board the shuttle.
- Shuttles may run a few minutes early or late. Please arrive at the shuttle stops early and be prepared for delays.
- Let passengers exit before you board the shuttle.
- Board the shuttle when it has fully stopped.
- Riders may be required to show their Eagle One ID card.
- Standees must remain behind the white safety line.
- Please use headphones on the shuttle.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking is allowed on the shuttle.
- Please keep the aisles free.
- Stand clear until the shuttle leaves and cross at the nearest crosswalk.
- Look carefully in all directions before you cross.
- Use caution when approaching a stopped shuttle from either direction.
- You must always stop for flashing yellow lights and yield to pedestrians.
- Stay on the sidewalk until the shuttle leaves the stop.
- Wait until the shuttle pulls out of an intersection before crossing the street.
ADA Accessible Service
To help you have a safe and comfortable ride:
- Inform the driver if you would like assistance.
- Center the wheelchair on the hydraulic platform and apply the brakes.
- Allow the driver to make sure that the wheelchair is secured properly.
- Allow the driver operate the lift gate manually if there is a power failure.
Who to Call for Help Safety
- If something happens at the shuttle stop or on the shuttle that makes you feel unsafe, tell the driver or call University Police at (585)395-2226.
- Report any unsafe road conditions or problems with pedestrian walkways (light outages, potholes, etc.) to (585)395-2408.
For any items left on the shuttle, call (585)395-2226.
To report general feedback regarding the campus shuttle, complete the online Shuttle Feedback Form.