Main Page Content
2020-21 Joint Planning and Budget Committee Roster
Last updated 9/18/20
With initial term of obligation and date service obligation ends (may differ from normal appointment term indicated in footnotes, to create staggered
Where no date is listed, position is yet to be filled or term is indefinite for incumbent of that office.
- Denise Copelton, Faculty (A&S), Ex officio, 3 years ending 2021
- Jim Wall, Vice President for Administration & Finance, Ex officio
- Darson Rhodes, Faculty (EHHS), Ex officio, 1 year ending 2021
2Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/College Senate; each School should have a representative; 4th position is open.
- Margaret Lane (Education, Health, and Human Services), 3 years ending 2023
- Kathy Peterson (Open), 2 years ending 2021
- Elliott Weininger (Arts and Science), 3 years ending 2022
- James Cordeiro (Business and Management), 3 years ending 2022
3Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/College Senate.
- Justine Briggs, 2 years ending 2022
- Janet Roy, 3 years ending 2023
- Craig Ross, 2 years ending 2021
- Mark Stacy, 3 years ending 2023
4Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by Admin & Finance OSU Advisory Board.
- Sondra Aman, 3 years ending 2023
5Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by COSAC.
- Kandie Gay, 3 years ending 2022
6Terms of service are indefinite for incumbent of position.
- Heidi Macpherson, College President, Ex officio
- Katy Wilson, Vice President for Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Dave Mihalyov, Vice President for University Relations
- Mike Andriatch, Vice President for Advancement
- Katy Heyning, Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Frances Dearing, Director of Assessment
- Daniel Goebel, Dean of the School of Business & Management
- Jose Maliekal, Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences
- Tom Hernandez, Dean of the School of Education, Health, & Human Services
7Two undergraduate representatives and one graduate representative appointed by BSG for up to 2-year terms.
- Kalista Cherry, Undergraduate Representative
- Sharon Jaramillo, Undergraduate Representative
- Hannah Arp, Graduate Representative
College Senate Representatives8
8Each serves 1-year term as incumbent of position.
- Cathy Houston-Wilson, College Senate President
- Jamie Spiller, College Senate President-elect, Ex officio