The Operating Policy and Procedures of Parking and Transportation Services include parking permits and vehicle registration, visitor/guest parking, parking citations, parking enforcement times, meters, and more.
|Category Name:||Administration and Operations|
|Responsible Unit:||Parking and Transportation Services|
|Responsible Exec:||VP for Administration and Finance|
|Adoption Date:||August 2012|
|Last Revision Date:|
|Last Review Date:|
To establish the guiding principles in the management of Parking and Transportation Services at The College at Brockport.
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
Functions of Parking and Transportation Services:
- Issuance of parking permits
- Issuance of visitor or temporary parking passes
- Collections of parking fines parking enforcement
- Upkeep of existing lots
- Management of shuttle operation
- Coordination of car sharing
- Coordination of Rideshare
- Coordination of appeals process
- Assistance for lockouts, jumpstarts, tire inflation and gas transportation (Monday through Thursday 7:30 am until 5:30 pm; Friday until 5 pm)
- Operations of the College at Brockport's Welcome Center
- Assistance with special events; provide attendants, signage
- RARES-employee discount program
- Sales of Entertainment books
- Guest relations
Parking related functions of University Police:
- Issuance of visitor and temporary parking passes Monday through Thursday, 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
- Parking enforcement
- Assist with lockouts, jump starts
Links to Related Procedures and Information
There are no links for this policy at this time.
- 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday; Friday until 5 pm during regular academic year.
- Mid-semester breaks and winter session, office closes at 5 pm.
History (in descending order)
|Next Review Date||August 2015||Three year review|
|Adoption Date||August 2012||Policy Adopted|
This policy is approved by: