Main Page Content
AFFIRMING ENROLLMENT AND ACCEPTING FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The College refers to an enrolled student who has registered for courses and accepted all associated charges as having Affirmed Enrollment and Accepted Financial Responsibility. Regardless of how students register, ALL students must go online to the "Affirm Enrollment" link each semester to affirm their enrollment and reserve their course schedule. By affirming their enrollment, students indicate their agreement that when they register for classes at The College at Brockport, or receive any service from The College at Brockport, they accept full responsibility to pay all tuition, fees and other associated costs assessed as a result of their registration and/or receipt of services. The student further understands and agrees that his/her registration and acceptance of these terms constitutes a promissory note agreement (i.e., a financial obligation in the form of an educational loan as defined by the U.S. Bankruptcy Code at11 U.S.C. §523(a)(8)) in which The College at Brockport is providing the student with educational services, deferring some or all of the student’s payment obligation for those services, and the student promises to pay for all assessed tuition, fees and other associated costs by the published or assigned due date. By affirming enrollment, the student also agrees s/he will receive all billing statements electronically via his/her Brockport email address, and agrees s/he is solely responsible for payment of all charges on or before the stated payment deadline. The deadline for affirming enrollment can be on the Registration and Records web page at https://www.brockport.edu/support/registration_records/dates/index.html
To Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility
- Go to www.brockport.edu
- Click on Quick Links button
- Click on Web Banner
- Login to the system with your Banner ID Number and Banner PIN
- Click Student Services
- Click Registration
- Click Affirm Enrollment
- Choose the appropriate semester from the drop down list
- Click Accept and then Submit. If you click Accept without clicking Submit, your enrollment will not be affirmed.
- You will receive the message "Our records show that you have accepted the enrollment agreement". If you do not get that message, be sure you have clicked both Accept AND Submit.
- Your enrollment will then be locked in for the semester.