Main Page Content

Course Registration Forms

Agreement to Audit

Course Withdrawal - First Semester Freshman

Course Withdrawal - Undergraduate and Graduate Courses

Permission to Enroll (Late PTE) After the Late Add

Class Schedule Worksheet Grid

Undergraduate Student Taking a Graduate Course

Verification of Enrollment

Graduate Registration Forms

Graduate Transfer Credit Approval

Experiential Learning Registration Forms

Thesis/Project Continuation Credit

Student Information Forms

How to Change Your Address

Name Change Form

Transcript Request

Replacement Diploma Request


If you are having problems accessing or downloading any of these forms, please call (585) 395-2531 for assistance or email the following for specific questions.

Faculty may use MachForm Login to access the Mach Form Administration Panel.


Last Updated 4/19/22