Online Services

Main Page Content

The following services can be completed online.


Order a Transcript

Official Transcript

Order an official transcript online through Web Banner

  • Login to Web Banner
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Records
  • Then click Order Official Transcript

Unofficial Transcript

Print of an unofficial transcript through Web BannerAvailable in Web Banner

  • Login to Web Banner
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Records
  • Then click Academic Transcript


For information on withdrawal dates, click here.

To withdraw from a course, fill out the form below and email it to the Office of Registration and Records.

Withdrawal Form (pdf)

TAP Questions

Email for any quesions related to TAP.

Excelsior Scholarship Questions

Email Peter Dowe with any questions related to the Excelsior Scholarship.

The Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs, allows students to attend a SUNY college tuition-free.

Please note that the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically reduced state revenues and New York State is contending with a devastating revenue loss amounting to $61 billion over four years. In light of this, the processing of new Excelsior Scholarship applications is pending Federal assistance, which has been delayed since April.

Excelsior Scholarship awards may have to be reduced and/or prioritized for current recipients as provided for under the program.

SUNY Brockport realizes how important the Excelsior Scholarship awards are to students and makes updates as new information becomes available.

For the most up to date information regarding the Excelsior Scholarship it is recommended that you contact the Higher Education Service Corporation:

1-888-NYSHESC (1-888-697-4372) select option 4, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or email Please include student name, date of birth, and the last four digits of his or her social security number.

The HESC website is

Apply To Graduate

  • Login to Web Banner
  • Click Student Services
  • Click on Apply for Graduation

Email with any questions.

Verification of Enrollment

  • Login to Web Banner
  • Click on Student Services
  • Then Registration
  • Then click on Enrollment Verification Request

This will be a document from the National Student Clearinghouse.

Loan Deferment Forms

Email Registration and Records for the form and then email the completed form to our office,

General Questions

Refer to our FAQ for some of our most frequently asked questions.

When emailing our office, please use your Brockport email address and include your #800.

Last Updated 4/19/22