Main Page Content
Affirming enrollment is necessary for loan deferments, insurance companies, and scholarships.
Please note: most insurance companies will not accept verification of enrollment forms unless the subscriber of the insurance is referenced on the form along with their member number.
Students may obtain a Verification of Enrollment in two different ways
Obtaining an Online Enrollment Verification
- Sign in to Web Banner
- Click Student Services
- Click Registration
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Enrollment Verification Request
- Click Enter the National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Choose either Current Enrollment or All Enrollment
- Click Obtain an Enrollment Certificate
- Download the certificate
- Print the certificate for your use
The Clearinghouse can also provide you with the following:
- All enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse (Click Enrollment information on file)
- Student Load Deferment Notifications the Clearinghouse has provided (click student loan deferment notifications)
- Any Proof(s) of Enrollment provided to Health Insurers or Other providers (click Proof(s) of enrollment)
- Specific information about any student loans you may have (Click View)
Obtaining a Manual Enrollment Verification
Students may obtain a verification of enrollment by filling out our Verification of Enrollment Form. This form can be found in the Office of Registration and Records, 201 Rakov or by clicking the link below
This form may be faxed, mailed or delivered to us in person. We will mail the completed form to the address referenced on the form.