Welcome and About
Qualtrics is a survey tool with a fairly easy-to-use interface that can be used for a variety of purposes. Collected data may be analyzed within the tool, or exported into specific file formats.
- If your department is currently using another survey tool, such as SurveyMonkey, we encourage you to discontinue its license when renewal is up and adopt Qualtrics for your future survey needs.
- If you plan to survey Brockport college groups, please check with Institutional Research & Analysis since often there are other surveys planned. Contact Taneika Thompson to coordinate timing.
Qualtrics provides a wealth of training / how-to information on how to use their product. We recommend the following spots as starting points, but feel free to explore their website. If you are prompted with a login screen, please click “Sign in with SSO.” The Organization ID to enter is “brockport” at which point you will be able to access any material requiring login credentials.
- Use of Qualtrics is restricted to activities related to your role here at the College.
- Access to the tool is only through your personal Brockport NetID.
- Students using the tool must be working with a faculty or staff member.
- Qualtrics may not be used to collect any type of secure or regulated data, such as SSNs, credit card numbers or any other data element that is categorized as Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- All human participant research must receive prior approval from the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Use your Net ID and password.