Once a financial aid award package has been established for you by the Financial Aid Office, you must accept and/or decline the offered award online.
Main Page Content
Steps to complete this electronic transaction
- Access Brockport Website
- Click on the Quick Links option located at the top right of the homepage
- Select Web Banner
- Enter your Brockport User ID and PIN
- Select the Financial Aid tab at the top of the screen
- Select My Award Information
- Click on Accept Award Offer by Aid Year
- Click on the drop down box and select aid year
- Click on the drop down box located under Accept/Decline/Decide Later column. Accept or decline the offered award. To accept partial award amounts, click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive.
- Click on Submit Decision button
This process must be completed each academic year or when changes have been made to your financial aid package. If you have questions regarding either the acceptance process or your award, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (585) 395-2501.