An enrolled student is defined as one who has registered for courses and accepted responsibility for all associated charges.
Main Page Content
The College at Brockport refers to this as having affirmed enrollment and accepting financial responsibility. Students are not required to submit payment in order to lock in their course registration schedule. Whether the student registers online, in-person, by mail, or by fax, all students are required to go online and “affirm enrollment and accept financial responsibility” to lock in their course schedules. Course schedules will be reserved until a specific date listed in the current semester’s Schedule of Classes. If students have not affirmed enrollment and accepted financial responsibility by the specified deadline, the course schedule will be removed. Payment of the bill does not reserve course schedules. Subsequent registration activity will be subject to appropriate late fees as indicated in the Schedule of Classes. This process must be completed each semester.
To access the online registration system to reserve your courses
- Access Brockport Website
- Click on the Quick Links option located at the top right of the homepage
- Select Web Banner
- Enter your Brockport User ID and PIN
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Registration
- Click on Affirm Enrollment
- Click on Select Term – use the drop down box to select year
- Click on Submit. A message – “Please wait while the system is update” appears. Updating is done immediately; you will not receive any additional messages or confirmation.
- Click Exit button (top far right)
- Click Return to the Online Service Page to close your session