Students may view details of their financial aid disbursement(s) by accessing SUNY Brockport’s Campus Information System.
Main Page Content
To view details:
- Access Brockport Website
- Click on the Online Services link
- Click on Campus Information System
- Enter User ID and PIN
- Click on Login
- Click on the Financial Aid tab at top of screen
- Click on My Award Information
- Click on Account Summary by Term
- When you are done viewing the information, click EXIT
Students have the right to decline/cancel all or part of the Title IV loan(s) within 14 days of disbursement. In order to decline/cancel all or part of the loan(s), the student must submit a written request for cancellation to the Office of Student Accounts and Accounting within 14 days of the loan disbursement date. If cancellation of all or part of the loan results in a balance due on the student account, the student will be immediately responsible for payment of that balance.