Assessed at a flat rate per semester, this optional payment of $30 supports scholarships, undergraduate research, campus technology and student-alumni activities through the Brockport Foundation.
Main Page Content
To waive the optional gift to The Fund for Brockport permanently from your student account
- Access Brockport Website
- Click on the Quick Links option located at the top right of the homepage
- Select Web Banner
- Enter your Brockport User ID and PIN
- Click on the “Student Services” tab
- Select the "Student Accounts" menu
- Click on the “A Gift to the Fund for Brockport” option
- Select the appropriate (current or future) term using the drop-down box
The online waiver request will become effective with the current semester, and will apply to all future terms unless the student elects to reverse the option. The Gift to the Fund for Brockport cannot be waived retroactively; it can only be waived during the current and/or future semesters. The online waiver request must be completed prior to the end of the current semester in order to be effective with that term.